Seavest Properties Purchases Beaumont Medical CenterSeavest Properties, a healthcare real estate firm based in White Plains, N.Y., purchased the 149,000-square-foot, three-story Beaumont outpatient center and medical office in West Bloomfield, Mich., according to a Detroit News report.
Beaumont leases space in the building and will remain as a tenant. Beaumont Medical Center is the second Michigan property bought by Seavest since 2011.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
17 Statistics on ASC Physician-Related Valuation Risk Factors
Montana Surgery Center CON Bill Dies in House Vote
8 Hospitals Planning New Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers