Massachusetts' Good Samaritan Medical Center Acquires North Easton Surgery Center
The North Easton Surgery Center offers outpatient surgery procedures during the week. The initial focus will be on orthopedic surgery in conjunction with Good Samaritan and Orthopedic Care Specialists, as well as urology procedures in conjunction with Brockton Urology Clinic.
Good Samaritan will continue to provide the same range of surgical services at the main hospital campus and Stoughton Surgical Center.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Ambulatory Services of America Purchases Six Los Angeles Dialysis Centers
ASC Reimbursement Trends on the Up and Up
5 Steps for Surgeons to Resolve Liability Insurance Before Employment Transition
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Cigna, Cigna Foundation work to enhance care for critically ill patients: 5 things to know
- Plexus' Anesthesia Touch becomes first mobile AIMS solution: 3 thoughts
- Study suggests effectiveness of donor fecal microbiota transplantation: 5 insights
- What were the most expensive and most commonly prescribed Medicare Part D Drugs in 2014?
- Elderly patients who undergo IBD surgery show high mortality, complication rates: 4 insights