Massachusetts' Good Samaritan Medical Center Acquires North Easton Surgery Center
The North Easton Surgery Center offers outpatient surgery procedures during the week. The initial focus will be on orthopedic surgery in conjunction with Good Samaritan and Orthopedic Care Specialists, as well as urology procedures in conjunction with Brockton Urology Clinic.
Good Samaritan will continue to provide the same range of surgical services at the main hospital campus and Stoughton Surgical Center.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Ambulatory Services of America Purchases Six Los Angeles Dialysis Centers
ASC Reimbursement Trends on the Up and Up
5 Steps for Surgeons to Resolve Liability Insurance Before Employment Transition
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Mercer County Surgery Center celebrates 25th total joint replacement: 6 key notes
- 10 ways patients can minimize their risk of acquiring an HAI
- FDA may require physicians obtain training for opioid prescribing: 4 notes
- 242 legislators oppose Medicare Part B payment proposal — 5 insights
- Healthcare payer BPO market to hit $34.2B — 5 takeaways