Massachusetts' Good Samaritan Medical Center Acquires North Easton Surgery Center
The North Easton Surgery Center offers outpatient surgery procedures during the week. The initial focus will be on orthopedic surgery in conjunction with Good Samaritan and Orthopedic Care Specialists, as well as urology procedures in conjunction with Brockton Urology Clinic.
Good Samaritan will continue to provide the same range of surgical services at the main hospital campus and Stoughton Surgical Center.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Ambulatory Services of America Purchases Six Los Angeles Dialysis Centers
ASC Reimbursement Trends on the Up and Up
5 Steps for Surgeons to Resolve Liability Insurance Before Employment Transition
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
ASC M&A, real estate today: 3 key thoughts from Jon VickRead Now
- Grow your mature ASC — 5 key strategies
- Are preoperative tests necessary before cataract surgery? Study says no
- Not just your hands, wash your beard: 4 notes on beard hygiene
- UnitedHealth Group agrees on $11.5M to settle lawsuits: 4 key
- Excelsior Orthopaedics gains approval for $9M expansion: 5 key notes