Ambulatory Services of America Purchases Six Los Angeles Dialysis Centers
Terms of the purchase were not disclosed. The facilities were purchased from Kidney Centers Inc. The six dialysis centers currently serve 700 patients, while the acute dialysis program serves eight hospitals.
Ambulatory Services of America now provides care to 7,000 patients through 85 dialysis programs.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
5 Steps for Surgeons to Resolve Liability Insurance Before Employment Transition
Medical Facilities Corporation Adds Marilynn Day-Linton to Board of Directors
9 Tactics for Hospitals to Build Effective Surgery Center Joint Ventures
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Is multimodal or patient-controlled analgesia more effective following an ACDF? 5 observations
- Stratifying risk — Using predictive analytics to pinpoint high-risk patients
- Coding productivity, accuracy decrease with start of ICD-10: 8 observations
- Global telemedicine market to grow at CAGR of 19%: 8 insights
- Obama administration rejects House $1.1B Zika bill: 4 things to know