Carter Validus Mission Critical REIT Acquires Houston Surgery Center
Carter Validus Mission Critical REIT has acquired the Houston Surgery Center property in Texas for a purchase price of $4.7 million.
The property has 14,000 square feet situated on 1.4 acres of land. It is 100 percent leased to Northwest Surgery Center under a long-term triple net lease with 14 years remaining. Northwest Surgery Center is an affiliate of one of the largest for-profit hospital companies in the U.S., operating approximately 50 hospitals in 10 states.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Eye Clinic of Wisconsin to Open 6,000 Square Foot Surgery Center in Wasau
10 Recent Acquisitions of Surgery Centers
Paul Phillips Eye & Surgery Center Opens in New Jersey
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- The 4 "Hanging Chads" of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- 8 Trends in ASC Payor Rates & Contract Negotiations
- 15 Statistics on Accounts & Cases in Orthopedic-Driven ASCs
- 6 Proposed Legislative Changes Impacting Surgery Centers & Clinics
- Surgery Center of Fairfield County Opens in New Connecticut Location