Carter Validus Mission Critical REIT Acquires Houston Surgery Center
The property has 14,000 square feet situated on 1.4 acres of land. It is 100 percent leased to Northwest Surgery Center under a long-term triple net lease with 14 years remaining. Northwest Surgery Center is an affiliate of one of the largest for-profit hospital companies in the U.S., operating approximately 50 hospitals in 10 states.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Eye Clinic of Wisconsin to Open 6,000 Square Foot Surgery Center in Wasau
10 Recent Acquisitions of Surgery Centers
Paul Phillips Eye & Surgery Center Opens in New Jersey
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Caddis Health Care Real Estate purchases Manatee Surgical Center for $5.4M — 5 key notesRead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes