Carter Validus Mission Critical REIT Acquires Houston Surgery Center
The property has 14,000 square feet situated on 1.4 acres of land. It is 100 percent leased to Northwest Surgery Center under a long-term triple net lease with 14 years remaining. Northwest Surgery Center is an affiliate of one of the largest for-profit hospital companies in the U.S., operating approximately 50 hospitals in 10 states.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Eye Clinic of Wisconsin to Open 6,000 Square Foot Surgery Center in Wasau
10 Recent Acquisitions of Surgery Centers
Paul Phillips Eye & Surgery Center Opens in New Jersey
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CMS launches 2 new patient engagement models
- 10 key trends in employers offering insurance benefits
- OrthoGeorgia surgeons perform 1st MAKO partial knee replacement in a Georgia ASC: 5 things to know
- Orlando Health's ambulatory care center makes da Vinci robotic system permanently available
- AAAHC accredits Mississippi Urology Outpatient Surgery Center: 4 key notes