Eye Clinic of Wisconsin to Open 6,000-Square-Foot Surgery Center in Wasau
The new EC Laser and Surgery Institute of Wisconsin will be located in the Eye Clinic of Wisconsin's primary office. Once full operational, it is expected to increase employment by 9 positions at the downtown Wasau location.
A facility dedication and open house is planned for mid-December.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Paul Phillips Eye & Surgery Center Opens in New Jersey
Sinai Hospital of Baltimore Opens Surgery Center for Elderly Patients
4 Factors Affecting ASC Valuation and Sales
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
OMNI Outpatient Surgery Center waits on go-ahead from New York DOHRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Marla Dubinsky of Mount Sinai Hospital
- CMOSIS plans to open U.S. office
- Fischer Laser Eye Center among first to adopt topography-assisted LASEK procedure
- British Journal of Anaesthesia names Dr. Kane Pryor to associate editorial board
- Pivotal moments in GI: 4 gastroenterologists share the turning points of their career