Eye Clinic of Wisconsin to Open 6,000-Square-Foot Surgery Center in Wasau
The new EC Laser and Surgery Institute of Wisconsin will be located in the Eye Clinic of Wisconsin's primary office. Once full operational, it is expected to increase employment by 9 positions at the downtown Wasau location.
A facility dedication and open house is planned for mid-December.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Paul Phillips Eye & Surgery Center Opens in New Jersey
Sinai Hospital of Baltimore Opens Surgery Center for Elderly Patients
4 Factors Affecting ASC Valuation and Sales
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Innovation in GI: Advances in gastroenterology technology & technique
- A game changer for GI — Dr. Anthony Starpoli on how the TIF procedure can control regurgitation
- How to create a strategic partnership with a hospital
- 9 states with the highest & lowest physician salaries
- Frenetic consolidation: The anesthesia market today & where ASCs fit in