Eye Clinic of Wisconsin to Open 6,000-Square-Foot Surgery Center in Wasau
The new EC Laser and Surgery Institute of Wisconsin will be located in the Eye Clinic of Wisconsin's primary office. Once full operational, it is expected to increase employment by 9 positions at the downtown Wasau location.
A facility dedication and open house is planned for mid-December.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Paul Phillips Eye & Surgery Center Opens in New Jersey
Sinai Hospital of Baltimore Opens Surgery Center for Elderly Patients
4 Factors Affecting ASC Valuation and Sales
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Foundation HealthCare revenue climbs 16%: 5 3Q financial report notesRead Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014