Eye Clinic of Wisconsin to Open 6,000-Square-Foot Surgery Center in Wasau
The new EC Laser and Surgery Institute of Wisconsin will be located in the Eye Clinic of Wisconsin's primary office. Once full operational, it is expected to increase employment by 9 positions at the downtown Wasau location.
A facility dedication and open house is planned for mid-December.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Paul Phillips Eye & Surgery Center Opens in New Jersey
Sinai Hospital of Baltimore Opens Surgery Center for Elderly Patients
4 Factors Affecting ASC Valuation and Sales
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 143k medical professionals oppose mass deportation of undocumented population — 4 things to know
- The race for ASC efficiency and value: 4 ways to increase throughput and promote quality
- ASC industry leader to know: Stephen Rosenbaum of Interventional Management Services
- 10 most frequent sentinel events
- 15 things to know about orthopedics for ASCs