Eye Clinic of Wisconsin to Open 6,000-Square-Foot Surgery Center in Wasau
The new EC Laser and Surgery Institute of Wisconsin will be located in the Eye Clinic of Wisconsin's primary office. Once full operational, it is expected to increase employment by 9 positions at the downtown Wasau location.
A facility dedication and open house is planned for mid-December.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Paul Phillips Eye & Surgery Center Opens in New Jersey
Sinai Hospital of Baltimore Opens Surgery Center for Elderly Patients
4 Factors Affecting ASC Valuation and Sales
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Roger Williams' bariatric surgery program reaccredited — 3 points
- Capital One completes GE Capital healthcare finance service lending business acquisition: 5 key notes
- Bernie Sanders has outpatient surgery
- Hillside Endoscopy Center achieves accreditation: 5 key notes
- Alshemari Instruments launches a new surgical needle — 5 things to know about the Alshemari Needle Driver