Paul Phillips Eye & Surgery Center Opens in New Jersey
Cranford Chronicle report.
The Paul Phillips Eye & Surgery Center is headed by Paul Phillips, MD, who performs numerous surgical procedures, including cataract extraction and glaucoma treatment, as well as plastic and reconstructive surgery and laser vision correction surgery.
Dr. Phillips also maintains active teaching at the Hunterdon Medical Center.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
IMA Endoscopy Surgicenter in IN to be Acquired by Methodist Hospitals
4 Factors Affecting ASC Valuation and Sales
5 Steps for ASC Real Estate Monetization
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Carolina Orthopaedic Specialists to open surgery centerRead Now
- 3 ways to trim down ASC business office costs for more powerful revenue cycle management strategy
- Mobile health technology — 6 key notes for ASC leaders
- What is important for ASC leaders to know today? 3 key thoughts from Susan Kizirian
- Emory's "Team Ebola" to receive patient safety award
- 5 parasites that have travelled the world