Paul Phillips Eye & Surgery Center Opens in New Jersey
Cranford Chronicle report.
The Paul Phillips Eye & Surgery Center is headed by Paul Phillips, MD, who performs numerous surgical procedures, including cataract extraction and glaucoma treatment, as well as plastic and reconstructive surgery and laser vision correction surgery.
Dr. Phillips also maintains active teaching at the Hunterdon Medical Center.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
IMA Endoscopy Surgicenter in IN to be Acquired by Methodist Hospitals
4 Factors Affecting ASC Valuation and Sales
5 Steps for ASC Real Estate Monetization
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
WellStar officially opens new surgery centerRead Now
- 6 things to know about anaesthetists advocating to end 'nil of mouth' rule
- Beebe Healthcare opens a temporary walk-in care facility in Delaware — 5 notes
- Lee Memorial Outpatient Center staff aid injured driver: 5 key notes
- Why ICD-10 is necessary — 6 notes
- 5 things to know about AmSurg shares hitting $72.63 average price target