Paul Phillips Eye & Surgery Center Opens in New Jersey
Cranford Chronicle report.
The Paul Phillips Eye & Surgery Center is headed by Paul Phillips, MD, who performs numerous surgical procedures, including cataract extraction and glaucoma treatment, as well as plastic and reconstructive surgery and laser vision correction surgery.
Dr. Phillips also maintains active teaching at the Hunterdon Medical Center.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
IMA Endoscopy Surgicenter in IN to be Acquired by Methodist Hospitals
4 Factors Affecting ASC Valuation and Sales
5 Steps for ASC Real Estate Monetization
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
3 market drivers of the movement of spine, total joint cases to ASCsRead Now
- Medicare inspections & survey readiness: Key concepts for success
- Streamlining the Life Safety Code® Survey
- International Anesthesia Research Society to issue $1.3M+ in research awards in 2015
- Top 10 common physician credentialing mistakes ASCs make
- Financial leadership playbook: The essential skills for a CFO in gastroenterology