Paul Phillips Eye & Surgery Center Opens in New Jersey
The Paul Phillips Eye & Surgery Center has opened in Flemington, N.J., according to a Cranford Chronicle report.
The Paul Phillips Eye & Surgery Center is headed by Paul Phillips, MD, who performs numerous surgical procedures, including cataract extraction and glaucoma treatment, as well as plastic and reconstructive surgery and laser vision correction surgery.
Dr. Phillips also maintains active teaching at the Hunterdon Medical Center.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
IMA Endoscopy Surgicenter in IN to be Acquired by Methodist Hospitals
4 Factors Affecting ASC Valuation and Sales
5 Steps for ASC Real Estate Monetization
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition