Arkansas' Tri State Advanced Surgery Center to Open This Week
The Tri State Advanced Surgery Center in Marion, Ark., will open its doors this week, according to a Memphis Business Journal report.
The new outpatient surgery center is co-owned by 15 specialty physicians, in a variety of specialties ranging from orthopedics to neurosurgery.
"The physicians involved in this center are thrilled to have the opportunity," said Jeff Cole, the center's medical director. "Because the center is physician-owned and operated, we can do things our own way."
Mr. Cole said the location should be a convenient referral for many general practitioners in East Arkansas.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
California's Shepard Eye Center to Open New Surgery Suite
Pennsylvania's Mount Nittany Medical Center Plans 60,000-Square-Foot Surgery Center
New York's Vassar Brothers Medical Center Dedicates New Ambulatory Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition