New York's Vassar Brothers Medical Center Dedicates New Ambulatory Surgery Center
Vassar Brothers Medical Center dedicated its new ambulatory surgery center, the Daniel Z. Aronzon, MD Center for Ambulatory Surgery, today, according to a Poughkeepsie Journal report.
The surgery center is located in Poughkeepsie, N.Y., according to the report.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Illinois' Northwest Community Hospital Opposes Surgeon's Plan for ASC
Joint Ventures: Can Your ASC Thrive With an Aggressive Hospital?
Northwest Community Healthcare CEO: Emphasis on Outpatient Care Continues to Grow
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers