California's Shepard Eye Center to Open New Surgery Suite
Shepard Eye Center in Santa Maria, Calif., will open a new surgery suite on September 20, according to a Santa Barbara Independent report.
The new surgery suite will be used to perform LASIK and facial cosmetic surgery. Shepard Eye center is currently the only eye center to perform LASIK procedures in Santa Maria.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Illinois Northwest Community Hospital Opposes Surgeons Plan for ASC
Joint Ventures: Can Your ASC Thrive With an Aggressive Hospital?
Preparing to Open Philadelphia's Vincera Institute: Q&A With Administrator Dominic Vendetta
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition