AdvantEdge Healthcare Solutions Acquires COMPUDATA
This represents AHS' fifth acquisition since mid-2009 and expands the company's footprint in Ohio and Pennsylvania while strengthening the company's anesthesia practice customer base.
COMPUDATA processes thousands of claims every year, representing millions of dollars in physician receivables. The company provides medical billing services to specialty and primary care physician practices.
Related Articles on AdvantEdge Healthcare Solutions:
AdvantEdge Healthcare Solutions Revenue Jumps 40% to $40M in 2011
5 Best Practices for ASC Improvement From 5 ASC Leaders
5 Ways to Recruit More Quality ASC Physicians This Year
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
- The Road Ahead for Freestanding ASCs: Q&A With Dr. Stacey Berner of SurgCenter Development
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare