Amerinet Partners With EndoChoice for GI Endoscopy Compliance Kits
Amerinet, a national healthcare group purchasing organization, has announced a new agreement with EndoChoice, according to a news release.
The agreement is for the EndoChoice Compliance EndoKit, which is designed to streamline the endoscopy cleaning process and help clinicians meet infection control standardization goals, according to the release.
It is effective through Dec. 31, 2014.
View all new Amerinet agreements.
More Articles Featuring Amerinet:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- ASGE Recognizes 6 Endoscopy Centers for Safety & Quality
- Joint Research Team Discovers New Method for Developing Anti-Diarrheal Drugs
- Long Island Digestive Disease Consultants Selects PriorityOne Group for IT
- The Changing Healthcare Environment & Gastroenterologists: Q&A With Dr. Edwin Levine
- ASC vs. HOPD Cost Compare in Virginia: 13 Statistics