Amerinet Partners With EndoChoice for GI Endoscopy Compliance Kits
Amerinet, a national healthcare group purchasing organization, has announced a new agreement with EndoChoice, according to a news release.
The agreement is for the EndoChoice Compliance EndoKit, which is designed to streamline the endoscopy cleaning process and help clinicians meet infection control standardization goals, according to the release.
It is effective through Dec. 31, 2014.
View all new Amerinet agreements.
More Articles Featuring Amerinet:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Surgery Center of Fairfield County Opens in New Connecticut Location
- PENTAX Medical, Hitachi-Aloka Medical Continue Partnership to Pursue Endoscopic Ultrasound Systems Development
- 8 Recent GI-Driven Centers & Expansions
- AAOS Creates PSA Campaign Focusing on Orthopedic Care
- Neuroaxial Anesthesia Lowers Risk of Complications, Deaths for Primary Joint Arthroplasty