Amerinet Partners With DataPros for Healthcare
Amerinet has announced it has signed an agreement with DataPros for Healthcare for facility supply chain integration of GS1 standards, according to a news release.
The agreement, which is effective through Dec. 31, 2015, offers Amerinet members savings on on DataSync and associated services to align healthcare facility item masters with GS1 standards via the Global Data Synchronization Network. DataPros for Healthcare, via GDSN, provides facilities with unique numerical identifiers for the supply chain including manufacturer name, packaging and shipping information.
View all new Amerinet agreements.
Related Articles on Amerinet:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About