Amerinet Partners With DataPros for Healthcare
Amerinet has announced it has signed an agreement with DataPros for Healthcare for facility supply chain integration of GS1 standards, according to a news release.
The agreement, which is effective through Dec. 31, 2015, offers Amerinet members savings on on DataSync and associated services to align healthcare facility item masters with GS1 standards via the Global Data Synchronization Network. DataPros for Healthcare, via GDSN, provides facilities with unique numerical identifiers for the supply chain including manufacturer name, packaging and shipping information.
View all new Amerinet agreements.
Related Articles on Amerinet:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
4 GI/Endoscopy Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in MarchRead Now
- A New Innovation in Postoperative Spine Surgery Pain Management: Q&A With Dr. Peter Whang of Yale
- Hawthorn Surgery Center Relocates ASC in Illinois
- Surgical Notes Launches Mobile Transcription App
- Hennepin County Medical Center to Build $191M Clinic, Outpatient Surgery Facility
- Sheridan Healthcare Takes Step Toward IPO