Amerinet Partners With MPM Medical for Pain Management Products
Amerinet, a national healthcare group purchasing organization, has announced its private-label and sourcing company, Amerinet Choice, has signed an agreement with MPM Medical for oral and topical pain management products, according to a news release.
The agreement, effective through Jan. 30, 2015, offers members savings on a number of products including Regenecare HA wound care hydrogels, OraMagic Plus oral wound rinse, SilverMed antimicrobial sulfa-free silver antimicrobials and the MPM CoolMagic Hydrogel Sheet Dressing.
Based in Irving, Texas, MPM is a subsidiary of RBC Life Sciences.
View all new Amerinet agreements.
More Articles Featuring Amerinet:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers