Sample Infection Control Competency Quiz and Staff Questions
It is critical that your ASC not only train your staff members about your infection control program, but you must also test them to ensure they understand your policies and procedures, infection control terminology and their responsibilities.
Staff members at Brainerd Lakes Surgery Center in Baxter, Minn., take a competency quiz on infection control, which is kept in each employee's HR record along with a completed OSHA checklist.
To download a sample infection control competency quiz, provided by Sandy Berreth, administrator of the ASC and a AAAHC surveyor, click here (doc).
To download a list of sample infection control questions you can use to quiz your staff on important infection control issues, click here (doc).
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Zacks weighs in on Tenet shares — 3 notes
- 4 key points on NYU Langone Medical Center & Winthrop-University Hospital's affiliation & their growing ASC network
- Top 10 states with the highest HIV diagnoses rates
- 5 things to know about the new healthcare scam linked to the ACA
- Auditors claim Obama administration illegally distributed payments to payers under ACA reinsurance program — 5 key points