Sample Infection Control Competency Quiz and Staff Questions
It is critical that your ASC not only train your staff members about your infection control program, but you must also test them to ensure they understand your policies and procedures, infection control terminology and their responsibilities.
Staff members at Brainerd Lakes Surgery Center in Baxter, Minn., take a competency quiz on infection control, which is kept in each employee's HR record along with a completed OSHA checklist.
To download a sample infection control competency quiz, provided by Sandy Berreth, administrator of the ASC and a AAAHC surveyor, click here (doc).
To download a list of sample infection control questions you can use to quiz your staff on important infection control issues, click here (doc).
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
CMS proposes quality rating system to Medicaid, CHIP: 5 things to knowRead Now
- Dr. Daniel Lieberman now sees patients at Phoenix Spine Surgery Center in Goodyear — 5 key notes
- Nap Gary's impact on the ASC industry — His legacy from those he influenced
- AmSurg, SCA, HCA & more: 5 key ASC company stock reports — May 28, 2015
- Most common ASC errors in Oregon — 5 key notes
- Cardinal Health to add ambulatory center products after J&J purchase: 4 key notes