Sample Infection Control Competency Quiz and Staff Questions
It is critical that your ASC not only train your staff members about your infection control program, but you must also test them to ensure they understand your policies and procedures, infection control terminology and their responsibilities.
Staff members at Brainerd Lakes Surgery Center in Baxter, Minn., take a competency quiz on infection control, which is kept in each employee's HR record along with a completed OSHA checklist.
To download a sample infection control competency quiz, provided by Sandy Berreth, administrator of the ASC and a AAAHC surveyor, click here (doc).
To download a list of sample infection control questions you can use to quiz your staff on important infection control issues, click here (doc).
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
4 notes on the 4th annual Patient Safety, Science & Technology SummitRead Now
- June 2015 Issue of Becker's ASC Review
- Mercy Health and Kyruus partner to better match patients with providers: 5 things to know
- Arizona's Banner Health Network uses eClinicalWorks for electronic health records: 4 key notes
- 10 things for ASC leaders to know about CON programs
- 5 key trends for successful ASCs to know from AAAHC CEO Stephen Martin Jr.