Patient Safety Tool: Surgical Safety Checklist for CEOs
Patient Safety First, a United Kingdom-based campaign led by The National Patient Safety Agency, offers a free, downloadable surgical safety checklist designed just for administrative leaders.
The two-page surgical safety checklist ensures hospital or surgery center administrators and executives are fully engaged in quality improvement and patient safety efforts. The checklist includes three bulleted lists supporting evidence for checklists; five things executive can do to contribute to surgical safety and additional resources.
Download the surgical safety checklist for CEOs (PDF) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Surgical Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
QI projects at ASCs: What do they look like today?Read Now
- Medicare inspections & survey readiness: Key concepts for success
- Streamlining the Life Safety Code® Survey
- International Anesthesia Research Society to issue $1.3M+ in research awards in 2015
- Top 10 common physician credentialing mistakes ASCs make
- Financial leadership playbook: The essential skills for a CFO in gastroenterology