Patient Safety Tool: Surgical Safety Checklist for CEOs
Patient Safety First, a United Kingdom-based campaign led by The National Patient Safety Agency, offers a free, downloadable surgical safety checklist designed just for administrative leaders.
The two-page surgical safety checklist ensures hospital or surgery center administrators and executives are fully engaged in quality improvement and patient safety efforts. The checklist includes three bulleted lists supporting evidence for checklists; five things executive can do to contribute to surgical safety and additional resources.
Download the surgical safety checklist for CEOs (PDF) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Surgical Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
In wake of 'superbug' cases ECRI Institute advises culturing duodenoscopes to cut risk of infectionRead Now
- Kansas physicians developing freestanding surgery, heart center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center opens outpatient pavilion
- 2 tips for business success from entrepreneurial icon Warren Buffett
- Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center acquires SpyGlass technology
- AGA names inaugural class of Future Leaders Program