Patient Safety Tool: Surgical Safety Checklist for CEOs
The two-page surgical safety checklist ensures hospital or surgery center administrators and executives are fully engaged in quality improvement and patient safety efforts. The checklist includes three bulleted lists supporting evidence for checklists; five things executive can do to contribute to surgical safety and additional resources.
Download the surgical safety checklist for CEOs (PDF) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Surgical Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Medications, dietary supplements are a dangerous mixture — 3 things to know
- 10 initial steps following ASC medical errors
- FMT helps reduce recurring episodes of C. Diff in children: 4 findings
- GIQuIC registry hits 3M colonoscopy cases: 5 things to know
- Dr. Eric Grigsby to serve as CMO of Alfred Mann Foundation for Scientific Research: 4 points