Patient Safety Tool: Oregon Safe Surgery Checklist
The checklist is modeled after the World Health Organization's surgical safety checklist and covers steps that must be taken before induction of anesthesia, before skin incision and before the patient leaves the room.
Download the safe surgery checklist (DOC) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Safe Surgery:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Darren Brenner of Northwestern Medicine
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories – Week of Oct. 5 to Oct. 9
- North Shore Medical Center honors Dr. Wilfred Lewis: 3 notes
- Orthopaedic Associates of Wisconsin becomes 1st in state to implement Navio robotic surgical system: 4 things to know
- High Pointe Surgery Center owners, operators host international delegation: 5 key notes