Patient Safety Tool: Oregon Safe Surgery Checklist
The checklist is modeled after the World Health Organization's surgical safety checklist and covers steps that must be taken before induction of anesthesia, before skin incision and before the patient leaves the room.
Download the safe surgery checklist (DOC) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Safe Surgery:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- GI leader to know: Dr. G. Richard Puente of Metropolitan Gastroenterology Associates
- AAAHC accredits BayCare Surgery Center: 4 things to know
- Anthem-Cigna antitrust case could come the next 2 weeks: 3 key notes
- Cedars-Sinai receives $10M for 'decades-long, groundbreaking' inflammatory bowel disease study: 4 things to know
- U.S. House passes $6.3B package to fund NIH, FDA research: 5 things to know