Patient Safety Tool: KU ICU Daily Quality Checklist
This checklist was developed by physicians at the University of Kansas Hospital in Kansas City. The checklist covers 15 areas of care, including skin condition, nutrition, stress ulcer prophylaxis, central lines and sepsis.
Download the daily quality ICU checklist (PDF) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Patient Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
11 expert recommendations for C. Diff-associated diarrhea preventionRead Now
- 14 gastroenterologists leading IBD fellowship programs
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. William Tremaine of Mayo Clinic
- Dr. Lawrence Hoberman creates chewable probiotics for kids: 4 key notes
- ASA joins AMA in reducing opioid abuse: 5 quick facts
- FDA approves temporary balloon device for obesity treatments: 5 key notes