Patient Safety Tool: KU ICU Daily Quality Checklist
Project Check offers a free, downloadable checklist intended to help healthcare provides maintain quality in hospital ICUs on a daily basis.
This checklist was developed by physicians at the University of Kansas Hospital in Kansas City. The checklist covers 15 areas of care, including skin condition, nutrition, stress ulcer prophylaxis, central lines and sepsis.
Download the daily quality ICU checklist (PDF) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Patient Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Solving a 100-Year-Old Surgical Quality Problem With Simple PhysicsRead Now
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis
- 11 Gastroenterologists Making the News
- 4 Organizations Providing Malignant Hyperthermia Resources
- NY Eye Center Performs First Vitreo-Retinal Surgery
- Dr. Kyle Smith Joins Hoops Family Children's Hospital