Patient Safety Tool: KU ICU Daily Quality Checklist
Project Check offers a free, downloadable checklist intended to help healthcare provides maintain quality in hospital ICUs on a daily basis.
This checklist was developed by physicians at the University of Kansas Hospital in Kansas City. The checklist covers 15 areas of care, including skin condition, nutrition, stress ulcer prophylaxis, central lines and sepsis.
Download the daily quality ICU checklist (PDF) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Patient Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- ASC Industry Leader to Know: Craig Veach of AmkaiSolutions
- ASC Industry Leader to Know: Sonny Bloom of CollectRx
- ASC Industry Leader to Know: Kris Mineau of Constitution Surgery Centers
- FUJIFILM Sponsors 'One Million Strong' Initiative for Colorectal Cancer Prevention
- How Does ASC Location Affect Valuation? 15 Statistics