Patient Safety Tool: KU ICU Daily Quality Checklist
Project Check offers a free, downloadable checklist intended to help healthcare provides maintain quality in hospital ICUs on a daily basis.
This checklist was developed by physicians at the University of Kansas Hospital in Kansas City. The checklist covers 15 areas of care, including skin condition, nutrition, stress ulcer prophylaxis, central lines and sepsis.
Download the daily quality ICU checklist (PDF) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in hospitals, surgery centers and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Patient Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
5 tips for avoiding wrong-site surgeryRead Now
- Dr. Ali El-Mohandes opens Maryland pain management clinic
- Construction on $380M Wilford Hall Ambulatory Surgical Center continues
- FUJIFILM Medical Systems installs 4,000 Synapse PACS systems worldwide
- Microbiome analysis has potential to improve CRC detection
- CMS issues final payment decision for Cologuard