Patient Safety Tool: IHI's JOINTS Hospital Registry Template
The JOINTS hospital registry template allows hospitals to compare their progress on bundle elements and important drivers of change to reduce surgical site infections.
The bundle elements include alcohol skin prep, Staphylococcus aureus, screen/decolonization and chlorhexidine gluconate shower/bath. Important drivers for change include a team, a clinical champion, measurement and patients and families.
Download the JOINTS hospital registry template (xlsx) for use in your own facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles on Patient Safety:4 Risk Factors for Immediate Use Sterilization
Reducing Adverse Events in Plastics: Two Critical Areas for Improvement
3 Ways to Improve Patient Safety With Health IT
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Cigna, Cigna Foundation work to enhance care for critically ill patients: 5 things to know
- Plexus' Anesthesia Touch becomes first mobile AIMS solution: 3 thoughts
- Study suggests effectiveness of donor fecal microbiota transplantation: 5 insights
- What were the most expensive and most commonly prescribed Medicare Part D Drugs in 2014?
- Elderly patients who undergo IBD surgery show high mortality, complication rates: 4 insights