Patient Safety Tool: IHI's JOINTS Hospital Registry Template
The JOINTS hospital registry template allows hospitals to compare their progress on bundle elements and important drivers of change to reduce surgical site infections.
The bundle elements include alcohol skin prep, Staphylococcus aureus, screen/decolonization and chlorhexidine gluconate shower/bath. Important drivers for change include a team, a clinical champion, measurement and patients and families.
Download the JOINTS hospital registry template (xlsx) for use in your own facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles on Patient Safety:4 Risk Factors for Immediate Use Sterilization
Reducing Adverse Events in Plastics: Two Critical Areas for Improvement
3 Ways to Improve Patient Safety With Health IT
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
QI projects at ASCs: What do they look like today?Read Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014