Patient Safety Tool: IHI's JOINTS Hospital Registry Template
The JOINTS hospital registry template allows hospitals to compare their progress on bundle elements and important drivers of change to reduce surgical site infections.
The bundle elements include alcohol skin prep, Staphylococcus aureus, screen/decolonization and chlorhexidine gluconate shower/bath. Important drivers for change include a team, a clinical champion, measurement and patients and families.
Download the JOINTS hospital registry template (xlsx) for use in your own facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles on Patient Safety:4 Risk Factors for Immediate Use Sterilization
Reducing Adverse Events in Plastics: Two Critical Areas for Improvement
3 Ways to Improve Patient Safety With Health IT
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Researchers target 3 improvement areas to reduce pediatric adverse events: 4 observations
- GI leader to know: Dr. Joseph F. Hacker III of Gastroenterology Associates
- Retired anesthesiologist David Lober runs for First Selectman seat: 4 things to know
- Lumendi adds two executives: 3 things to know
- Frontier, Liberty Endoscopy Center open GI-based ASC in New York: 5 key notes