Patient Safety Tool: IHI's JOINTS Hospital Registry Template
The JOINTS hospital registry template allows hospitals to compare their progress on bundle elements and important drivers of change to reduce surgical site infections.
The bundle elements include alcohol skin prep, Staphylococcus aureus, screen/decolonization and chlorhexidine gluconate shower/bath. Important drivers for change include a team, a clinical champion, measurement and patients and families.
Download the JOINTS hospital registry template (xlsx) for use in your own facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles on Patient Safety:4 Risk Factors for Immediate Use Sterilization
Reducing Adverse Events in Plastics: Two Critical Areas for Improvement
3 Ways to Improve Patient Safety With Health IT
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- LifeBond's surgical sealant kit receives FDA IDE approval: 4 things to know
- What is the evidence for using FMT to treat IBD? 5 insights
- Saint Francis Healthcare System adds Dr. Jason Conway: 3 observations
- Premise Health receives AAAHC accreditation for health centers: 5 key notes
- Humana to leave most ACA exchanges after losing $1B: 5 notes