Patient Education Tool: 'C. the DIFFerence Handwashing Can Make' Brochure
This New York State Department of Health provides a free, downloadable brochure focusing on educating patients on what C. difficile is and how handwashing can help prevent it.
The brochure, titled "C. the DIFFerence Handwashing Can Make," explains what a C. difficile infection is, who is at the greatest risk of developing CDI and why handwashing is important.
Download the handwashing brochure (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 175 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on C. Diff:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Andrews Institute ASC's Dr. Sunil Gupta Develops Retina Imaging Device
- Hospital Employment to Private Practice: 70% of Physicians Happier After the Switch
- Arete Surgical Center Opens in Colorado
- Illinois State Board Delays Vote on New Roscoe Surgery Center
- American Spine Opens Surgery Center in Maryland