Patient Education Tool: 'C. the DIFFerence Handwashing Can Make' Brochure
This New York State Department of Health provides a free, downloadable brochure focusing on educating patients on what C. difficile is and how handwashing can help prevent it.
The brochure, titled "C. the DIFFerence Handwashing Can Make," explains what a C. difficile infection is, who is at the greatest risk of developing CDI and why handwashing is important.
Download the handwashing brochure (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 175 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on C. Diff:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Does insurance status affect quality of patient care?Read Now
- 5 recent ASC industry leadership moves – Feb. 26, 2015
- Joint Commission, National Quality Forum give 3 patient safety, quality awards
- Foundation HealthCare CEO to present at the ROTH Capital Partners 27th Annual Growth Stock Conference
- FDA clears 4 GI/endoscopy devices in February
- UCLA patient sues Olympus, Boston Scientific product earns FDA clearance & more – 6 GI/endoscopy company key notes