Staff Education Tool: 'Love the Glove' HAI Prevention Poster and Brochure
The Oklahoma Foundation for Medical Quality offers a free, downloadable poster and brochure to supports its "Love the Glove" campaign to help facilities encourage strict glove use to help reduce the transmission of many healthcare-acquired/hospital-associated infections.
The campaign was designed to meet the needs of facilities that continued to have unacceptable incidents of HAIs despite compliance with interventions known to reduce transmission, according to OFMQ.
Strict glove use can help reduces the transmission of many HAIs, including Clostridium difficile.
Note: View our database providing 175 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on HAI Prevention:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- North America leads global infection control market with 39.5% market share: 5 takeaways
- 'Nightmare bacteria ' making its way across US facilities baffles researchers: 4 things to know
- Allergan to pay $15M fine for not disclosing 2014 merger talks in timely manner & more— 6 GI company key notes
- 10 ASC revenue cycle trends and developments to watch in 2017
- Investment alternatives to reduce portfolio risk