Staff Education Tool: 'Love the Glove' HAI Prevention Poster and Brochure
The Oklahoma Foundation for Medical Quality offers a free, downloadable poster and brochure to supports its "Love the Glove" campaign to help facilities encourage strict glove use to help reduce the transmission of many healthcare-acquired/hospital-associated infections.
The campaign was designed to meet the needs of facilities that continued to have unacceptable incidents of HAIs despite compliance with interventions known to reduce transmission, according to OFMQ.
Strict glove use can help reduces the transmission of many HAIs, including Clostridium difficile.
Note: View our database providing 175 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on HAI Prevention:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- MRSA infects Washington school — 5 key facts
- Will capping drug prices drive down healthcare costs? — 5 key points
- The ASC industry won't be the same: 2 significant changes slowly gaining momentum
- Publicis Healthcare acquires Tardis Medical to enhance clinical capabilities: 4 points
- What is in store for ASC M&A in 2015 to 2016?