Staff Education Tool: 'Love the Glove' HAI Prevention Poster and Brochure
The Oklahoma Foundation for Medical Quality offers a free, downloadable poster and brochure to supports its "Love the Glove" campaign to help facilities encourage strict glove use to help reduce the transmission of many healthcare-acquired/hospital-associated infections.
The campaign was designed to meet the needs of facilities that continued to have unacceptable incidents of HAIs despite compliance with interventions known to reduce transmission, according to OFMQ.
Strict glove use can help reduces the transmission of many HAIs, including Clostridium difficile.
Note: View our database providing 175 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on HAI Prevention:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
10 Things to Know About Infection ControlRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers