Surgery Center Preop and Postop Documentation Tools Collection
Sandy Berreth, administrator of Brainerd Lakes Surgery Center, in Baxter, Minn., and an AAAHC surveyor, provided Becker's Operating Room Clinical Quality & Infection Control with a collection of tools addressing preoperative and postoperative documentation for use in ambulatory surgery centers.
The tools, included in a single spreadsheet file spread across several pages, are as follows:
- Pre-op evaluation
- Anesthesia pre-op review
- Post-op data sheet
- Day of procedure information: standard plan of care initiated/policy
To download these tools for adaptation and use in your facility, click here (xls).
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Surgery Center Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Lac Courte Oreilles-Community Health Center gets accreditation — 4 key notesRead Now
- Newfound rivals: 5 reasons Blue Cross isn't a fan of Anthem's recent acquisition
- Physicians anxiously awaiting MU rule updates — 6 notes
- Debate over drug used to treat Marburg — 6 notes
- #fixEHR: Physicians voice EHR concerns — 7 key notes
- BPC calls on Congress to accelerate medical product process: 5 things to know