Surgery Center Preop and Postop Documentation Tools Collection
Sandy Berreth, administrator of Brainerd Lakes Surgery Center, in Baxter, Minn., and an AAAHC surveyor, provided Becker's Operating Room Clinical Quality & Infection Control with a collection of tools addressing preoperative and postoperative documentation for use in ambulatory surgery centers.
The tools, included in a single spreadsheet file spread across several pages, are as follows:
- Pre-op evaluation
- Anesthesia pre-op review
- Post-op data sheet
- Day of procedure information: standard plan of care initiated/policy
To download these tools for adaptation and use in your facility, click here (xls).
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Surgery Center Tools:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
4 OR checklists for EbolaRead Now
- Medicare inspections & survey readiness: Key concepts for success
- Streamlining the Life Safety Code® Survey
- International Anesthesia Research Society to issue $1.3M+ in research awards in 2015
- Top 10 common physician credentialing mistakes ASCs make
- Financial leadership playbook: The essential skills for a CFO in gastroenterology