ASC Quality Collaboration Releases Infection Prevention Toolkits for Surgery Centers
The ASC Quality Collaboration has released a series of toolkits to assist surgery centers in their infection prevention efforts.
The ASC Tips for Infection Prevention (ASC TIPs) toolkits can help facilities protect their patients from healthcare acquired infections.
The ASC TIPs now available are:
- Hand Hygiene Toolkit
- Safe Injection Practices Toolkit
- Point of Care Devices Toolkit
- Environmental Infection Prevention Toolkit
- Single Use Device Reprocessing Toolkit
- Endoscopic Reprocessing Toolkit
- High Level Disinfection and Sterilization
Learn more about and download the toolkits for ASC infection prevention.
Read more about infection prevention:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Pediatric dental, medical procedures performed in single visit reduce anesthesia exposure: 5 study insights
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease associated with $103B in annual medical costs: 3 study insights
- AGA launches patient education platform for IBD, pregnancy concerns: 3 notes
- 3 things to know about Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey's accreditation
- GI leader to know: Dr. R. David Shepard of Florida Medical Clinic