ASC Quality Collaboration Releases Infection Prevention Toolkits for Surgery Centers
The ASC Quality Collaboration has released a series of toolkits to assist surgery centers in their infection prevention efforts.
The ASC Tips for Infection Prevention (ASC TIPs) toolkits can help facilities protect their patients from healthcare acquired infections.
The ASC TIPs now available are:
- Hand Hygiene Toolkit
- Safe Injection Practices Toolkit
- Point of Care Devices Toolkit
- Environmental Infection Prevention Toolkit
- Single Use Device Reprocessing Toolkit
- Endoscopic Reprocessing Toolkit
- High Level Disinfection and Sterilization
Learn more about and download the toolkits for ASC infection prevention.
Read more about infection prevention:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Is your ASC importing Ebola? How to protect against disease spreadRead Now
- Qui tam suits on the rise emphasizes need for ASC compliance plans
- To prevent patient leakage, turn to technology
- Real estate considerations for ASCs
- The Amazon.com for ASCs: Using collaborative consumption to improve the bottom line
- Lolo Jones shares lessons for overcoming failure at Becker's ASC Annual Meeting