ASC Quality Collaboration Releases Infection Prevention Toolkits for Surgery Centers
The ASC Quality Collaboration has released a series of toolkits to assist surgery centers in their infection prevention efforts.
The ASC Tips for Infection Prevention (ASC TIPs) toolkits can help facilities protect their patients from healthcare acquired infections.
The ASC TIPs now available are:
- Hand Hygiene Toolkit
- Safe Injection Practices Toolkit
- Point of Care Devices Toolkit
- Environmental Infection Prevention Toolkit
- Single Use Device Reprocessing Toolkit
- Endoscopic Reprocessing Toolkit
- High Level Disinfection and Sterilization
Learn more about and download the toolkits for ASC infection prevention.
Read more about infection prevention:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies