ASC Quality Collaboration Releases Infection Prevention Toolkits for Surgery Centers
The ASC Quality Collaboration has released a series of toolkits to assist surgery centers in their infection prevention efforts.
The ASC Tips for Infection Prevention (ASC TIPs) toolkits can help facilities protect their patients from healthcare acquired infections.
The ASC TIPs now available are:
- Hand Hygiene Toolkit
- Safe Injection Practices Toolkit
- Point of Care Devices Toolkit
- Environmental Infection Prevention Toolkit
- Single Use Device Reprocessing Toolkit
- Endoscopic Reprocessing Toolkit
- High Level Disinfection and Sterilization
Learn more about and download the toolkits for ASC infection prevention.
Read more about infection prevention:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality
Johns Hopkins moves to stop procedures that are performed infrequently: 4 things to knowRead Now
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today