Patient Safety Tool: Patient Flow Worksheet for Surgery Centers
Sandy Berreth, administrator of Brainerd Lakes Surgery Center, in Baxter, Minn., and an AAAHC surveyor, provided Becker's Operating Room Clinical Quality & Infection Control with a patient flow worksheet template for use in ambulatory surgery centers.
To download this template for adaptation and use in your facility, click here (xls).
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Patient Flow:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Top 10 common physician credentialing mistakes ASCs makeRead Now
- Medicare inspections & survey readiness: Key concepts for success
- Streamlining the Life Safety Code® Survey
- International Anesthesia Research Society to issue $1.3M+ in research awards in 2015
- Top 10 common physician credentialing mistakes ASCs make
- Financial leadership playbook: The essential skills for a CFO in gastroenterology