Staff Safety Tool: Evaluation Form for Safety Needle/Syringe
Premier, a healthcare alliance of more than 2,300 U.S. hospitals and 64,000 other healthcare sites, offers a free, downloadable and adaptable evaluation form for safety needle/syringe devices.
The one-page form provides space to address 16 questions on key performance issues and a section to provide feedback and comments.
Download the evaluation form (doc) for adaptation and use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Needle and Syringe Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Joint Commission appoints Lisa Diehl Vandecaveye to general counsel — 5 key notesRead Now
- Erie VA Medical Center expanding is ASC
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute opens new location in Naples: 4 things to know
- David Hemink named president of Medivators
- Digestive Health Specialists of Tyler affiliates with Trinity Mother Frances Hospital & Clinics
- The Springfield Clinic in Illinois achieves AAAHC accreditation — 5 key notes