Staff Safety Tool: Evaluation Form for Safety Needle/Syringe
Premier, a healthcare alliance of more than 2,300 U.S. hospitals and 64,000 other healthcare sites, offers a free, downloadable and adaptable evaluation form for safety needle/syringe devices.
The one-page form provides space to address 16 questions on key performance issues and a section to provide feedback and comments.
Download the evaluation form (doc) for adaptation and use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Needle and Syringe Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 19 states that require CRNA supervision or written agreements to practice
- 27 states where CRNAs can practice independently
- CareCredit turns 30: 5 key company milestones
- Teachers Advisors bolsters stake in AmSurg in Q3; Tenet to sell hospitals in noncore markets & more — 4 ASC company key notes
- Researchers target 3 improvement areas to reduce pediatric adverse events: 4 observations