Staff Safety Tool: Evaluation Form for Safety Needle/Syringe
Premier, a healthcare alliance of more than 2,300 U.S. hospitals and 64,000 other healthcare sites, offers a free, downloadable and adaptable evaluation form for safety needle/syringe devices.
The one-page form provides space to address 16 questions on key performance issues and a section to provide feedback and comments.
Download the evaluation form (doc) for adaptation and use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Needle and Syringe Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Key concepts for operational & financial success at profitable ASCs
- 5 reasons why Tenet’s stock is falling after 5th quarter of net losses
- Going from 25 to 5 touch points: How Casetabs is improving surgical coordination for ASCs
- Striking when the market is hot: Industry experts on when to sell your ASC
- Study finds Latino CRC incidence rate varies by background: 5 insights