Staff Education Tool: Joint Commission Accreditation Education Worksheet
Joint Commission Resources, an affiliate of The Joint Commission, offers a free, downloadable worksheet designed to guide required education for staff, volunteers, physicians and volunteers.
The 11-page Education Requirement Worksheet summarizes all the educational requirements within the hospital accreditation manual for staff, volunteers, physicians and volunteers.
Download the Education Requirement Worksheet (XLS) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Accreditation:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition