Mattax Neu Prater Eye Center Receives AAAHC Accreditation
Mattax Neu Prater Eye Center has achieved re-accreditation by the AAAHC, according to a Digital Journal report.
Accreditation distinguishes Mattax Neu Prater's surgery center from many other outpatient surgery facilities by highlighting the provision of a safe work environment and high quality care to patients.
"We believe our patients deserve the best," said Mattax Neu Prater eye surgeon Thomas Prater, MD. "When you see our certificate of accreditation, you will know that the AAAHC, an independent, not-for-profit organization, has closely examined our facility and procedures. It means that we as an organization care enough about our patients to strive for the highest quality care possible."
Related Articles on Accreditation:
National Surgical Centers of America Achieves AAAHC Accreditation
AAAHC Announces 2012-2013 Board Officers
Greg Altobella Named Director of RA Accreditation for AAAASF
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 8 Emerging Business Issues in Spine Surgery
- Rezin Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Adds Dr. Mir Ali to Medical Staff
- Using Clinical Outcomes to Drive Pain Management Profits
- 5 Ways Spine Cases Can Improve Profitability in Poorly Performing Surgery Centers
- Greenwich Hospital Names Dr. Steven Hindman Director of Orthopedic Surgery