Joint Commission Resources Launches Certified Accreditation Professional Program
Joint Commission Resources has launched The Joint Commission Certified Accreditation Professional program.
This professional certification program is designed to provide accreditation professionals with distinguishing recognition and credentials. It is also designed to enhance the skills and expertise of those professionals responsible for planning, leading and executing accreditation compliance activities within their healthcare organization.
To learn more about The Joint Commission Certified Accreditation Professional program, click here.
Related Articles on The Joint Commission:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Study: Romney's Healthcare Reform Law Did Not Increase Hospital Use, Costs
- Value-Based Physician Compensation: How 2 Organizations Are Navigating It
- 100 Leaders of Great Hospitals in America
- 12 Statistics on ASC Administrator Salaries
- UnityPoint Health — Trinity Bettendorf to Open Pain Management Center