Staff Education Tool: Instructional Videos on Surgical Safety Checklist Use
Safesurg.org, a website designed to support individuals and institutions interested in improving the safety of surgical practices, provides three free videos on the use of the World Health Organization's surgical safety checklist.
The videos are intended to teach potential users how to and how not to perform the checklist in a real-world environment.
View the "How to Use the Checklist" video by clicking here.
View the "How NOT to Use the Checklist" video by clicking here.
View the "How to Use the Checklist for a Complex Case" video by clicking here.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Surgical Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- St. Renatus launches 1st nasal spray dental anesthetic: 5 things to know
- Anesthesia Business Consultants releases fall 2016 newsletter: 3 notes
- Intestinal metabolome analysis may lead to preventative IBD treatment: 5 study insights
- GI leader to know: Dr. Christopher Carlson of Swedish Medical Group
- South Central Kansas Clinic accredited by The American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities: 4 things to know