Staff Education Tool: Instructional Videos on Surgical Safety Checklist Use
Safesurg.org, a website designed to support individuals and institutions interested in improving the safety of surgical practices, provides three free videos on the use of the World Health Organization's surgical safety checklist.
The videos are intended to teach potential users how to and how not to perform the checklist in a real-world environment.
View the "How to Use the Checklist" video by clicking here.
View the "How NOT to Use the Checklist" video by clicking here.
View the "How to Use the Checklist for a Complex Case" video by clicking here.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Surgical Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
CMS approves Yorkville Endoscopy's plan to stay openRead Now
- ASC staff management primer: 10 key articles for surgery center leaders
- Dr. Jacquelyn Short joins LaFollette Eye Clinic
- Engage the disengaged: 9 tips for underperforming employees
- Flexion Therapeutics prices underwritten public offering of 5.04M shares
- CMS approves Yorkville Endoscopy's plan to stay open