Staff Education Tool: Instructional Videos on Surgical Safety Checklist Use
Safesurg.org, a website designed to support individuals and institutions interested in improving the safety of surgical practices, provides three free videos on the use of the World Health Organization's surgical safety checklist.
The videos are intended to teach potential users how to and how not to perform the checklist in a real-world environment.
View the "How to Use the Checklist" video by clicking here.
View the "How NOT to Use the Checklist" video by clicking here.
View the "How to Use the Checklist for a Complex Case" video by clicking here.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Surgical Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
The Surgery Center of Genesee County achieves accreditationRead Now
- Beware of Your CPA’s Advice on Asset Protection: The Advice you Get May be Inaccurate
- Medical errors still a leading cause of death in America — 5 things to know
- Where is healthcare the cheapest? 5 cities
- CMS plans to change meaningful use — AMA says that's a good thing
- 8 gastroenterologist inventors