Patient Safety Tool: 'Safe Site' Poster From Minnesota Hospital Association
The Minnesota Hospital Association provides a free, downloadable 'safe site' poster.
The poster uses the acronym S.I.T.E. to convey the following critical steps needed to keep your patient safe:
- Sign the site with initials
- Informed consent and verification
- Time out
- Effective communications
The poster also uses stop signs and a stoplight to help convey the safety steps
Download the Minnesota Hospital Association's safe site poster (pdf) for use in your organization.
Note: View our database providing 90-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Surgical Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
AAAASF turns 35 — 5 things to knowRead Now
- Emory's "Team Ebola" to receive patient safety award
- 5 parasites that have travelled the world
- $180M addition to Akron Children's Hospital includes outpatient center
- NextGen Healthcare launches new population health, care management solution
- Baptist Health Richmond names Greg Gerard VP of ambulatory services