Patient Safety Tool: 'Safe Site' Poster From Minnesota Hospital Association
The Minnesota Hospital Association provides a free, downloadable 'safe site' poster.
The poster uses the acronym S.I.T.E. to convey the following critical steps needed to keep your patient safe:
- Sign the site with initials
- Informed consent and verification
- Time out
- Effective communications
The poster also uses stop signs and a stoplight to help convey the safety steps
Download the Minnesota Hospital Association's safe site poster (pdf) for use in your organization.
Note: View our database providing 90-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Surgical Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- CareCloud launches guarantee to help providers avoid MIPS penalties
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia appoints pain physician as CMO: 5 key notes
- Moving onto the next 100 TJRs: How this Ohio ASC's TJR program continues to evolve
- Allergan CEO faces 80.8% pay cut & more — 3 GI companies making waves
- Rules I follow to always get my man (and woman)