Patient Safety Tool: 'Safe Site' Poster From Minnesota Hospital Association
The Minnesota Hospital Association provides a free, downloadable 'safe site' poster.
The poster uses the acronym S.I.T.E. to convey the following critical steps needed to keep your patient safe:
- Sign the site with initials
- Informed consent and verification
- Time out
- Effective communications
The poster also uses stop signs and a stoplight to help convey the safety steps
Download the Minnesota Hospital Association's safe site poster (pdf) for use in your organization.
Note: View our database providing 90-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Surgical Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Tenet shares jump 2.1%, Nobilis Health ranks as key vendor in global neurosurgery market & more — 5 ASC company notes
- 4 GI devices receive FDA clearance in January 2017
- Study: ACA did not impact employment rates through 2016
- CDC: 2016-2017 flu vaccine offers moderate protection
- Molina attributes $91M Q4 net loss to ACA marketplace: 4 highlights