Regional SurgiCenter of Moline Achieves AAAHC Re-Accreditation
Quad Cities Online report.
Accreditation distinguishes the surgery center from many other outpatient facilities, noting it as a provider of high-quality care as determined by an independent, external process of evaluation.
"We believe our patients deserve the best," stated Arvind Movva, MD, CEO of Regional SurgiCenter. "When you see our certificate of accreditation, you will know that AAAHC, an independent, not-for-profit organization, has closely examined our facility and procedures. It means we as an organization care enough about our patients to strive for the highest level of care possible."
Related Articles on Accreditation:
MMX Healthcare Launches New Website, AccredAbility Solution
CMS Approves AAAASF as Deeming Authority for ASCs Through 2018
Little Rock Cosmetic Surgery Center Receives AAAHC Accreditation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
AAAHC accredits Yorkville Endoscopy — 5 key notesRead Now
- HCA defeats opponents: 5 things to know about TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center's $17M surgery center project
- Baseball hall of famer Tommy Lasorda to headline LA's $10M ASC groundbreaking: 3 key points
- 4 things to know about scope care company Ruhof
- 9 GI physicians receive AGA Annual Recognition Awards
- 7 statistics on healthcare consumer payment trends