MMX Healthcare Launches New Website, AccredAbility Solution
The release of the website comes in conjunction with the national release of AccredAbility, a comprehensive accreditation reporting and tracking solution that debuted in limited release at the Becker's Healthcare October conference.
Becker's Healthcare publications readers are eligible for a two-month free trial of this product. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Legalized medical marijuana states have lower opioid abuse rates — 4 observations
- NY State Assemblyman introduces Upper Endoscopy Reform Act: 3 things to know
- Certain mouth bacteria could help predict pancreatic cancer risk: 3 notes
- Gastroenterologist Dr. Brian Levatino named 2016 Health Care Hero: 3 points
- Dr. Jorge Leal joins Florida Pain Relief Group: 3 points