MMX Healthcare Launches New Website, AccredAbility Solution
The release of the website comes in conjunction with the national release of AccredAbility, a comprehensive accreditation reporting and tracking solution that debuted in limited release at the Becker's Healthcare October conference.
Becker's Healthcare publications readers are eligible for a two-month free trial of this product. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
98.9% of CMS-certified ASCs comply with Quality Reporting ProgramRead Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014