MMX Healthcare Launches New Website, AccredAbility Solution
The release of the website comes in conjunction with the national release of AccredAbility, a comprehensive accreditation reporting and tracking solution that debuted in limited release at the Becker's Healthcare October conference.
Becker's Healthcare publications readers are eligible for a two-month free trial of this product. Email email@example.com for more information.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Pediatric Specialists of Virginia achieve AAAHC accreditation — 5 key notesRead Now
- 8 things to know about healthcare-associated infections
- Dr. David Folden develops Folden Femto Dissector: 5 key notes
- Dayton Children's $47.5M expansion includes surgery center: 4 key notes
- Global infection control market to grow 6% to 7% CAGR by 2020 & 6 more key notes
- EHRs in the ASC: Making the right selection & staying ahead of the curve