MMX Healthcare Launches New Website, AccredAbility Solution
The release of the website comes in conjunction with the national release of AccredAbility, a comprehensive accreditation reporting and tracking solution that debuted in limited release at the Becker's Healthcare October conference.
Becker's Healthcare publications readers are eligible for a two-month free trial of this product. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Joint Commission video promotes patient educationRead Now
- ASC accreditation leader to know: Dr. David Watts of AAAASF
- Johnson & Johnson seeks $7.2B in damages from Boston Scientific, AbbVie's HCV prescriptions up 55% & more –5 GI/endoscopy company key notes
- Venture capitalists still excited about healthcare: 5 key notes on startups
- 7 of the top gainers in healthcare stocks
- Improving your leadership skills: 9 tips