MMX Healthcare Launches New Website, AccredAbility Solution
The release of the website comes in conjunction with the national release of AccredAbility, a comprehensive accreditation reporting and tracking solution that debuted in limited release at the Becker's Healthcare October conference.
Becker's Healthcare publications readers are eligible for a two-month free trial of this product. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Precinct Ambulatory Surgery Center achieves accreditation — 5 key notesRead Now
- 8 new outpatient surgical centers in March 2015
- Naval Hospital Jacksonville uses human simulators to hone skills, improve patient safety
- Ensure employee satisfaction without offering raises: 5 strategies
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Anne Henkel of Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Study: High intake of marine omega-3 oils lowers risk of certain CRC subtypes