Little Rock Cosmetic Surgery Center Receives AAAHC Accreditation
The Little Rock (Ark.) Cosmetic Surgery Center has received AAAHC accreditation, according to a Digital Journal report.
The honor of AAAHC accreditation is reserved for outpatient facilities that reach certain standards of patient care. AAAHC surveyors evaluate prospective facilities while conducting a peer review and consultation services.
"Seeking accreditation is just part of our mission to provide the safest, most state-of-the-art services to all of our patients," said Arkansas cosmetic surgeon, Rhys Branman M.D., head surgeon. "Whether they're interested in body sculpting, laser treatments, or breast augmentation, Little Rock women can trust us to deliver cutting-edge care."
Related Articles on Accreditation:
Joint Commission Announces 20,000 Accredited and Certified Organizations
34 Rights & Responsibilities for a Surgery Center Patient Bill of Rights
ASCA Submits Comments for Proposed ASC Facility Guidelines
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition