Little Rock Cosmetic Surgery Center Receives AAAHC Accreditation
The honor of AAAHC accreditation is reserved for outpatient facilities that reach certain standards of patient care. AAAHC surveyors evaluate prospective facilities while conducting a peer review and consultation services.
"Seeking accreditation is just part of our mission to provide the safest, most state-of-the-art services to all of our patients," said Arkansas cosmetic surgeon, Rhys Branman M.D., head surgeon. "Whether they're interested in body sculpting, laser treatments, or breast augmentation, Little Rock women can trust us to deliver cutting-edge care."
Related Articles on Accreditation:
Joint Commission Announces 20,000 Accredited and Certified Organizations
34 Rights & Responsibilities for a Surgery Center Patient Bill of Rights
ASCA Submits Comments for Proposed ASC Facility Guidelines
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Researchers target 3 improvement areas to reduce pediatric adverse events: 4 observations
- GI leader to know: Dr. Joseph F. Hacker III of Gastroenterology Associates
- Retired anesthesiologist David Lober runs for First Selectman seat: 4 things to know
- Lumendi adds two executives: 3 things to know
- Frontier, Liberty Endoscopy Center open GI-based ASC in New York: 5 key notes