Patient Safety Tool: Safe Site Recommendations for Anesthesia
The Minnesota Hospital Association provides a free, downloadable 'safe site recommendations for anesthesia' document.
The two-page document shows how many wrong procedure events take place during anesthesia procedures and provides recommendations pertaining to injections and anesthesia procedures.
The document also gives an overview of time-out recommendations.
The material in the document can be adapted for use as a checklist or educational sheet on the importance of safe site involving anesthesia.
Download the safe site recommendations for anesthesia for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 100-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Anesthesia Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Zika has a code in ICD-10: 3 notes
- SwervePay earns $10M in funding — 4 observations
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Dahlia Awais of Minnesota Gastroenterology
- Dr. David Ahlquist: Cologuard could be an alternative to colonoscopy — 5 notes
- 74% of anesthesiologists sued for care at outpatient clinics: 7 statistics on work setting & lawsuit risk