Patient Safety Tool: Safe Site Recommendations for Anesthesia
The Minnesota Hospital Association provides a free, downloadable 'safe site recommendations for anesthesia' document.
The two-page document shows how many wrong procedure events take place during anesthesia procedures and provides recommendations pertaining to injections and anesthesia procedures.
The document also gives an overview of time-out recommendations.
The material in the document can be adapted for use as a checklist or educational sheet on the importance of safe site involving anesthesia.
Download the safe site recommendations for anesthesia for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 100-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Anesthesia Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- PENTAX Medical launches OPTIVISTA video processor in the US, Medigus' MUSE system safe for long-term GERD treatment & more — 14 GI company key notes
- GI physicians, PCPs have differing reasons for recommending surveillance colonoscopy to seniors: 5 findings
- Approximately 50% of Crohn's disease patients receiving STELARA achieved clinical remission: 4 insights from a new study
- VA proposes rule to allow CRNAs to expand scope of practice: 5 notes
- Thank you for downloading "Consumerism Is Here: The Art & Science of Acquiring New Patients"