Patient Safety Tool: Safe Site Recommendations for Anesthesia
The Minnesota Hospital Association provides a free, downloadable 'safe site recommendations for anesthesia' document.
The two-page document shows how many wrong procedure events take place during anesthesia procedures and provides recommendations pertaining to injections and anesthesia procedures.
The document also gives an overview of time-out recommendations.
The material in the document can be adapted for use as a checklist or educational sheet on the importance of safe site involving anesthesia.
Download the safe site recommendations for anesthesia for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 100-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Anesthesia Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- St. Renatus launches 1st nasal spray dental anesthetic: 5 things to know
- Anesthesia Business Consultants releases fall 2016 newsletter: 3 notes
- Intestinal metabolome analysis may lead to preventative IBD treatment: 5 study insights
- GI leader to know: Dr. Christopher Carlson of Swedish Medical Group
- South Central Kansas Clinic accredited by The American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities: 4 things to know