Patient Safety Tool: Safe Site Recommendations for Anesthesia
The Minnesota Hospital Association provides a free, downloadable 'safe site recommendations for anesthesia' document.
The two-page document shows how many wrong procedure events take place during anesthesia procedures and provides recommendations pertaining to injections and anesthesia procedures.
The document also gives an overview of time-out recommendations.
The material in the document can be adapted for use as a checklist or educational sheet on the importance of safe site involving anesthesia.
Download the safe site recommendations for anesthesia for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 100-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Anesthesia Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Is multimodal or patient-controlled analgesia more effective following an ACDF? 5 observations
- Stratifying risk — Using predictive analytics to pinpoint high-risk patients
- Coding productivity, accuracy decrease with start of ICD-10: 8 observations
- Global telemedicine market to grow at CAGR of 19%: 8 insights
- Obama administration rejects House $1.1B Zika bill: 4 things to know