Beaufort Memorial Hospital Awarded Joint Commission Accreditation
Beaufort (S.C.) Memorial Hospital has been awarded accreditation by The Joint Commission, according to a Bluffton Today report.
Beaufort Memorial underwent an unannounced Joint Commission survey earlier this month. The accreditation award recognizes the hospital's compliance to the commission's standards for quality and patient safety.
Related Articles on The Joint Commission:4 Recent Changes to Joint Commission's Comprehensive Accreditation Manual for Ambulatory Care
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Study: Romney's Healthcare Reform Law Did Not Increase Hospital Use, Costs
- Value-Based Physician Compensation: How 2 Organizations Are Navigating It
- 100 Leaders of Great Hospitals in America
- 12 Statistics on ASC Administrator Salaries
- UnityPoint Health — Trinity Bettendorf to Open Pain Management Center