Joint Commission Seeks Public Input on Proposed Changes to Disease-Specific Certification Standards
The Joint Commission is seeking public input on several proposed changes to its disease-specific care certification program standards.
The revisions pertain to standards under the program management, delivery of clinical care supporting self-management, clinical information management and performance measurement chapters.
To view all the proposed revisions, click here.
Related Articles on The Joint Commission:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 15 Statistics on Accounts & Cases in Orthopedic-Driven ASCs
- 6 Proposed Legislative Changes Impacting Surgery Centers & Clinics
- Surgery Center of Fairfield County Opens in New Connecticut Location
- PENTAX Medical, Hitachi-Aloka Medical Continue Partnership to Pursue Endoscopic Ultrasound Systems Development
- 8 Recent GI-Driven Centers & Expansions