Hoag Orthopedic Institute opened the first full-service general orthopedic office in Tustin, Calif.
1. The clinic opened in Tustin-based Hoag Health Center. It features a casting suite for fracture repair and on-site X-ray services.
2. The Tustin location will be staffed by orthopedic physicians from two HOI affiliates: Taylor Dunphy, MD, from Newport (Calif.) Orthopedic Institute, and Travis Scudday, MD, and Joshua Schwind, MD, both from Orange, Calif.-based Orthopedic Specialty Institute.
3. Ying Chi, MD, an HOI-affiliated hand specialist, is also joining the new clinic from OC Hand Surgery in Fountain Valley, Calif.
4. Physicians specializing in general orthopedic care, sports medicine, and joint, spine and hand surgery are already accepting patients at the new location.
5. HOI comprises three ASCs and one inpatient hospital in California. More than 300 physicians, including over 80 orthopedic specialists, are part of HOI.
More articles on orthopedics:
'A world free of digestive disease' — AGA President Dr. Hashem El-Serag on the goals for his term
What to know about patient collections & ASC growth from Woodholme Gastroenterology Associates COO Pamela Isabel
Why endoscopy centers should consider employing anesthesiologists now — Attorney Ann Bittinger explains