Texas Children's Hospital in Houston named Tamir Miloh, MD, director of pediatric hepatology and liver transplant medicine.
Here are five things to know:
1. Dr. Miloh is a member of the American Association of Gastroenterology, American Association of the Study of Liver Disease and North American Society of Gastroenterology.
2. His research interests include the investigation of liver transplantation and various pediatric liver diseases such as primary sclerosing cholangitis and autoimmune hepatitis.
3. He previously established an ACGME-accredited advanced transplant hepatology program at Texas Children's Hospital.
4. Dr. Miloh also serves as an associate professor of pediatric gastroenterology at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston. Texas Children's is affiliated with Baylor.
5. Dr. Miloh completed a fellowship in pediatric gastroenterology and a fellowship in pediatric hepatology and transplant at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York.