Montvale, N.J.-based PENTAX Medical launched the OPTIVISTA EPK-I7010 video processor to the U.S. market.
Here are five highlights:
1. PENTAX Medical will debut the device at Digestive Disease Week from May 21 May to 24 in San Diego.
2. The OPTIVISTA offers physicians digital and optical-based electronic chromoendoscopy with new i-SCAN imaging and optical enhancement technology.
3. Physicians can switch in real time between HD+ white light, two OE modes and three i-SCAN modes to view multiple aspects of tissue structure.
4. Included with the OPTIVISTA is the ability to perform video recording.
5. PENTAX Medical is a healthcare company focused on endoscopic imaging.