Medigus, a developer of minimally invasive endosurgical tools and direct visualization technology, has been listed and has begun trading American depository receipts on the NASDAQ Capital Market. Here are five things to know.
1. Medigus is trading on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the ticker symbol MDGS.
2. Each ADR represents 100 ordinary shares of the company.
3. The Bank of New York Mellon serves as the depository for the ADRs.
4. Ordinary shares, under the symbol MDGS, will continue to trade on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
5. "We're extremely pleased to be listed on the Nasdaq Stock Market - an important step in our overall corporate development strategy as we look to build awareness of Medigus within the U.S. investment community and expand our presence in the U.S. market," said Chris Rowland, CEO of Medigus.