Benefis Health, of Great Falls, Mont., recently announced that Jeannie Fahlquist joined its gastroenterology team as a nurse practitioner, the GreatFalls Tribune reports. Here are two thoughts.
1. Ms. Fahlquist has more than 20 years of experience in the healthcare field including home healthcare, operating room, urgent care, hospice, hepatology and gastroenterology.
2. Ms. Fahlquist graduated from Montana State University in Bozeman as a family nurse practitioner in 2008. Before that she earned a bachelor's in nursing from the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor in Belton, Texas in 1994.
More news related to Gastroenterology and Endoscopy:
1. Tennova Healthcare adds Dr. Chad Potteiger: 3 points
2. Hourly pay for gastroenterologists: 6 statistics
3. Valeant, Norgine sign licensing agreement for bowel-cleansing solution: 5 notes