Here's what you should know.
1. After dealing with a bevy of problems from their previous EHR solutions, both practices switched to gGastro.
2. GI Partners of Illinois is a group of practices in Illinois with nearly 50 staff members. GI Partners wanted an EHR system with cloud capabilities to unite the organization across its nine locations. The group also wanted a solution that would assist with value-based care reporting. The gGastro solution automatically compiles analytical data and tracks it against the Merit-based Incentive Payment System, notifying practices of deficient areas.
3. GI North decided on gGastro for their soon-to-open endoscopy center. Similar to GI Partners, the group was looking for a combined solution that would unite its practices and track value-based initiatives.
4. GI North's Simon Cofrancesco, MD, said, "Before implementing gGastro, we had concerns about meeting MIPS. Once we became aware of Modernizing Medicine Gastroenterology's capabilities, we became confident in our decision to switch vendors. As we implement gGastro in our offices, the Modernizing Medicine Gastroenterology team is already proving to be a valuable asset to our business operations."
5. Black Book recently named gGastro its No. 1 gastroenterology EHR system for the eighth consecutive year.