1. What trends and changes this gastroenterologist is predicting Full story
2. Stark law changes ramp up in 2023 Full story
3. 3 major disruptors of gastroenterology Full story
4. As your hospital grows and evolves, so should your tech. See how 2,300 hospitals are easing documentation burdens and allowing physicians to practice at peak productivity using this tool.
5. 'The private practitioner is a dying breed': The future of physician autonomy Full story
6. Top hospitals for gastrointestinal care in Michigan Full story
7. Physician turnover rate increased 43% in 8 years Full story
8. Terry Crews becomes latest celebrity to share colonoscopy video to spread awareness Full story
9. Hospital capacity problems will persist as patient acuity rises by 2033. Read via MyBHC, which you can join for free here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Your medical equipment is likely harboring hidden costs. Learn about a standardized approach helping organizations ensure a greater return here.
2. Learn how Novant, OhioHealth and others are leveraging strategic vendor partnerships to unite specialties in a cohesive network, boost revenue and more.
3. Stop spending thousands of dollars on products that go unused. See how the right inventory partner can prevent overstocking, spot hoarding and reduce the risk of expired products being used in patient care.