1. 'Expenses will increase and revenue will decrease': Projections from a GI center administrator Full story
2. GI practice partners with insurer, 3 other specialty groups to develop facility Full story
3. Testing sites close amid unrest; 1 in 4 COVID-19 deaths tied to nursing homes — 5 updates Full story
4. COVID-19 has increased hospitals' vulnerability to cyberattacks. Click here to learn what your technology team can do about it.
5. Specialists expand hours, services to recoup COVID-19 losses; 75% expect 2nd wave Full story
6. Functional gastrointestinal disorders present in 4 of 10 adults, study says Full story
7. How 2 health systems tackled operational inefficiency and reduced patient length-of-stay. Click here to learn more.
8. Takeda allowed to retain IBD drug Full story
9. Volume for endoscopy practices during COVID-19: 4 study insights Full story