News & Analysis
Feb. 24, 2014
We are seeking two smart, articulate gastroenterologists to join a panel at our 21st Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference in Chicago to discuss the future of GI and endoscopy in ASCs. The panel will be a moderated question and answer panel and no PowerPoint presentations are needed. Please email Scott Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org to recommend a surgeon.
1. What Does ICD-10 Mean for Gastroenterologists?
2. 5 Recent GI-Driven Facility Openings & Plans.
3. Complimentary Surgical Notes Webinar: ICD-10: Ready or Not, Here It Comes! Wednesday, March 12, 12:00-1:00 PM CDT. Click here to learn more and register.
4. Judge Sides With Chicago Surgery Center's Counterclaim in Out-of-Network Case.
5. Medigus Looking to Launch MUSE Endoscopy Platform.
6. Polyp Removal: Conventional vs. Cold Snare.
7. FUJIFILM Medical Systems Donates Endoscopy Equipment to Kenyan Hospital.
8. EndoGastric Solutions Releases 12-Month Registry Data on TIF.
9. 8 Top Challenges for ASC Physician Recruitment & Case Volume.
Find us on Facebook and join the conversation!
Becker's ASC Review is launching a new series: Ask a Gastroenterologist. This week's question: What are a few of the biggest challenges in GI reimbursement and what are you doing to overcome these challenges? Email Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com for more information or to submit a response.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: American College of Gastroenterology, ASCOA and VMG Health.