Becker's ASC Podcast: 3 big stories this week - listen here!
1. Surgeons report higher pay after vertical integration with hospitals Full story
2. 'I don’t see much positive': ASC leaders on Biden's 1st year Full story
3. New York limits nonurgent hospital surgeries; ASCs stay open Full story
4. A standardized anesthesia program at this ASC sparked a 100% jump in daily procedures. Download this short case study to learn how.
5. Former anesthesiologist pleads guilty in death of orthopedic surgeon Full story
6. Physician, devicemaker to pay $4.2M to resolve kickback claims: 5 details Full story
7. Factors driving federal changes in ASC policy Full story
8. The 7 most pandemic-resilient surgical specialties Full story
9. The patient experience isn’t as great as healthcare leaders think. Find out what 1,800 patients, physicians and healthcare leaders in 13 countries had to say in a new study from Abbott.
10. 145 ASCs built by hospitals, health systems in 2021: A state-by-state breakdown Full story
11. Big gastroenterology groups get bigger: 5 interesting deals in 2021 Full story
12. Nurse shortages by the numbers Full story
13. Revolutionize sagittal alignments with personalized care — here's how.
Becker's is seeking great speakers for the 2022 The Business & Operations of ASCs event. Click here to learn more.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The patient experience isn’t as great as healthcare leaders think. Find out what 1,800 patients, physicians and healthcare leaders in 13 countries had to say in a new study from Abbott.
2. Paper invoices are slowing down your supply chain. Follow these 5 steps to streamline purchasing and cut costs.
3. One optimization helped Cone Health reduce patient mortality and save $6.2M. Click here to find out how.