1. What CMS' push for posting hospital prices online means for ASCs Full story
2. Pennsylvania ASC expects to expand by end of the year Full story
3. Mystery group spent $13M on surprise-billing ads: 7 things to know Full story
4. Initiating Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) in the ED is accelerating recovery and changing lives. Get the white paper.
5. Dr. Scott Lynch sues Penn State for $50,000, alleges interference with medical decisions for athletes Full story
6. Connecticut ASC adds partial knee replacements Full story
7. Lumbar spinal fusion charges $10K less at physician-owned hospitals: 5 key findings Full story
8. Which states spend the most on healthcare? Full story
9. Join this upcoming webinar to find out how to plan for a seamless transition when expanding to a new ASC.
10. 12 Cerner implementations, go-lives this year Full story
11. Ideas for success with ASC supply and cost challenges: Q&A with Helene Levenson of Cardinal Health Full story
12. ASC supply chain tip of the day: Coordinate with clinicians, sales reps Full story
13. How BJC Healthcare is leveraging supply chain efficiencies to generate savings. Click here to attend the webinar.