On Aug. 29, Tenet Healthcare shares increased 3.32 percent, according to equities.com.
Here are five notes:
1. The company's 50-day moving average is $27.74.
2. Tenet's 200-day moving average is $28.45.
3. The 52-week high is $51.47.
4. Tenet has a 52-week low of $21.39.
5. The company's market cap. is $2.39 billion.
More articles on surgery centers:
Tenet ambulatory net operating revenue totals $442M in Q2; Physicians Endoscopy appoints Guidon Partners Founder Greg Roth to board of directors & more — 5 key notes on ASC management companies
Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin to open new orthopedic surgery center: 4 things to know
St. Joseph's to build $9.5M outpatient surgery wing — 5 key points