Headquartered in Houston, Nobilis Health reported its financial results for the third quarter during the 2016 fiscal year.
Here are 13 key points:
1. The company's revenue jumped 34.7 percent, hitting $70.7 million.
2. Nobilis' total case volume increased 15.4 percent, reaching 5,097 cases in Q3 FY 2016.
3. For Q3, the company's revenue per case reached $13,256, up from $11,392 from the second quarter FY 2015.
4. Net loss attributable to Nobilis was $2.8 million.
5. Nobilis had an adjusted EBITDA of $4.3 million for the quarter, plummeting 18.3 percent from the same period last year.
6. The company had $19.6 million in total cash as well as $86.2 million in accounts receivable and $23.8 million in total debt as of Sept. 30, 2016.
7. As of Sept. 30, 2016, Nobilis owned and/or operated five ASCs, four acute care surgical hospitals and was affiliated with 36 other facilities.
The first nine months of FY 2016
8. The company's revenue was $183.8 million, a 32.1 percent jump from Q2 last year.
9. Total case volume rallied 11 percent and revenue per case jumped to $13,193.
10. For the first nine months of this year, net loss attributable to Nobilis was $2.9 million.
11. Adjusted EBITDA was $13.2 million, down 20.5 percent from Q2 last year.
FY 2016 guidance
12. The company expects FY 2016 revenue to total $281 million.
13. Nobilis expects adjusted EBITDA to reach $53 million.
"Nobilis made significant progress in Q3 both financially and operationally. We continued our strong revenue performance for the year, realizing organic revenue growth as well as growth at the hospitals acquired in 2015," said Harry Fleming, CEO, Nobilis.