Nashville, Tenn.-based Montecito Medical Real Estate penned a deal to acquire a medical office building and surgery center in Rockwall (Texas) Medical Plaza.
Here are five things to know:
1. The surgery center and medical building are 20,007 square feet.
2. The ASC is a joint between Arlington-based Texas Health Resources and Spine Team Texas in Southlake.
3. Through the acquisition, Montecito aims to increase its presence in Dallas.
4. The surgery center is equipped with two operating rooms for neurological and orthopedic procedures.
5. Montecito has bought medical estates worth more than $1.2 billion in 22 states since 2005.