The U.S. health services industry generated 200 deals for the 15th quarter in a row, including several megadeals, according to PwC.
Here are the top five deals of the second quarter :
1. KKR's acquisition of Envision Healthcare - $9.9 billion
2. Welltower's acquisition of Quality Care Properties - $4 billion
3. WellCare Health Plan's acquisition of Meridian - $2.5 billion
4. Summit Partner's acquisition of Sound Inpatient Physicians Holdings - $2.2 billion
5. Home Health & Hospice's acquisition of Curo Health Services - $1.4 billion